At Bridges Health, our services emphasize our true belief that employees want to work and employers want them to be there. Both parties know that productive employees have greater job satisfaction, which reduces absenteeism.
Healthier, happier employees are better able and more motivated to go to work each day, resulting in increased productivity and higher morale. This is the best situation for employees and employers, and is the result Bridges Health strives to achieve with all of our clients.
Our programs consistently yield:
- 20-36% direct cost reduction in absenteeism
- 20-40% reduction in short term disability claims
- 20-40% reduction in lost time hours for WCB claims
- We have employers who have not had a single time loss claim
- in the four years since they have been involved in our programs
- Minimum cost saving benefit of $3.00 for every $1.00 spent
Watch our video to find out more.
Sound too good to be true? We know it's possible. Give us a call and find out how.